1. For impressing your dinner guests with a perfect pairing:
2. For knowing more types of cheese than anyone else:
You can zoom in to see more of the chart and get a poster of it here.
3. For supporting your cheese plate habit on a budget:
Get more info on each kind of cheese here.
4. For slicing every cheese like a pro:
This handy chart was scanned from Martha Stewart Living; you can bookmark the slideshow version here.
5. For an excuse to drink beer with your cheese:
Red Envelope / visual.ly
6. For when you want to buy nice cheese and not embarrass yourself:
Lucy Knisley / npr.org
So many types! So many terms! This page from the lovely book Relish will help.
7. For helping your cheese be its most delicious self:
Plastic wrap is the mortal enemy of cheese. Let it breathe!
8. For whipping up a pan of fancy mac ïn’ cheese like it’s no big deal:
Jess Kapadia & Mike Houston / foodrepublic.com
9. For knowing exactly what is cheese and what isn’t:
Rachel Glaves / behance.net
Looking at you, ricotta.
10. For picking just the right wine to go with your cheese:
Because (obviously) the cheese comes first.
11. For nerding out with your cheese friends:
bogdanrauta / visual.ly