1. Butternut Squash Chipotle Chili with Avocado
It’s fall. Expect butternut squash to become an important part of your life. Recipe here.
2. Easy Double Bean Burgers with Avocado Basil Cream
You will be shocked ã SHOCKED! ã to see how simple and easy this recipe is. Recipe here.
3. Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry
The secret to the perfect stir fry: Roast the tofu separately. Recipe here.
4. Stuffed Acorn Squash
Fill em up (with kale, millet, pecans, cranberries and fresh herbs). Recipe here.
5. Parmesan Fusilli with Roasted Chickpeas, Broccoli and Cauliflower
lifestyle-hacker.co / David Bertozzi
The charred veggies, chickpeas, parmesan combo is out of this world delicious. Use whole wheat pasta and you’ll make this easy dinner even healthier. Recipe here.
6. Easy Chickpea Curry with Coconut Rice
Sorry Seamless, you’ve been replaced. Recipe here.
7. Healthy Butternut Squash Mac n’ Cheese
Everyone needs more mac n’ cheese in their life. And vegetables, tbh. Recipe here.
8. Crispy Peanut Tofu & Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
MMMM CRISPY. Recipe here.
9. Quinoa with Edamame, Parmesan and Egg
You basically take four delicious ingredients and eat them together. Recipe here.
10. Sweet Potato Burrito Smothered in Avocado Salsa Verde
Smother ME in avocado salsa verde please. Recipe here.
11. Curried Roasted Eggplant with Smoked Cardamom and Coconut Milk
Requires a bunch of ingredients and a fair degree of attention, but it keeps well in the fridge so make it once and eat it (at least) twice. Recipe here.
12. Farro Risotto with Acorn Squash and Kale
The perfect warming dinner on a chilly fall day. Recipe here.
13. Tomatoes Stuffed with Corn and Black Beans
marthastewart.com / Andrew Purcell
OMG don’t tell Pepper. Recipe here.
14. Warm Citrusy Millet Salad with Roasted Fennel and Kalamata Olives
If you’re not eating millet, you’re not really living. Recipe here.
15. Tofu Soba Noodles
If only everything in life was so simple and delicious. Recipe here.
16. Healthy Eggplant and Kale Parmesan
Kale, whole wheat flour, and almond flour just gave this old vegetarian standby a seriously healthy upgrade. Recipe here.
17. Vegan Philly Cheese Sandwich
The recipe says you can sub out the seitan for portobello mushrooms but we say go crazy and use both. Recipe here.
18. Butternut Squash Baked Risotto
Oh hello, beautiful, delicious, and nutritious ONE-POT MEAL. Recipe here.
19. Vegan Chili
Bonus: This one freezes great, too. Recipe here.
20. Light Swiss Chard Frittata
It’s about time someone paid attention to chard. Recipe here.
21. Broccoli Quinoa Burgers
Do quinoa the honor of turning it into a superfood burger. Recipe here.
22. Hearty Chickpea Stew with Pesto
A good vegetarian knows to always, ALWAYS have several cans of chickpeas waiting in the cupboard. Recipe here.
23. Slow Cooker Whole Wheat Pasta e Fagioli Soup
Whole wheat orzo, red beans, plenty of veggies, AND it freezes well. WIN. Recipe here.
24. Quinoa Fried Rice
Something to do with all those [insert any vegetable] in your fridge. Recipe here.
25. Spinach Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup + Cheesy Bread = Perfect Fall Meal. Recipe here.
26. Curry Grilled Vegetables with Chickpeas and Creamy Polenta
Polenta: Delicious, gluten-free, and super inexpensive. Recipe here.
27. 15 Minute Mushroom Stroganoff
I’m not really sure why you wouldn’t make this tonight. Recipe here.