FOX / Via symonetownley12.tumblr.com
1. So do I really NEED a 401(k)?
2. What’s the difference between a PPO and an HMO?
3. What number do I claim on my taxes?
4. How the fuck do I cook rice?
5. So what do I do if my tire is flat?
6. But how long can I drive on a flat tire?
New Line Cinema / Via tlotrgifs.tumblr.com
7. WHY IS HEAT SO EXPENSIVE HOLY SHIT?!
8. How do I know if steak is medium rare and not going-to-get-salmonella rare?
9. Is there any way I can appeal jury duty?
10. What happens if I don’t show up to jury duty?
11. How much do you think a dog/cat would cost?
12. What do I bring to a dinner party?
13. What do you mean not all doctors are covered by my insurance?
14. How do I get a referral?
15. Can you read an email for me before I send it?
16. Can you read a cover letter for me before I send it?
17. What the fuck is a CV?
18. I got in an accident what do I do?
19. How do you likelearn to cook?
20. Should I get a cookbook or something?
21. Why doesn’t my chicken taste like your chicken?
22. How do I renew my passport?
23. Do you have my passport?
24. How do I get a visa?
25. How do I know if I have strep throat?
26. Can you look at a picture of my throat?
27. What’s that place I always used to get my hair cut?
28. What’s my prescription for my glasses?
Disney / Via reddit.com
29. Do I have any allergies?
30. Can you call my insurance for me?
31. You can’t smell carbon monoxide, right?
32. So can I have your Netflix password?
33. Can you get HBO GO and give me the password?
34. Can I use some of your airline miles?
35. What’s the difference between a green mailbox and a blue one?
36. How do you know how many stamps to put on something?
37. What happens if I put my mail in the wrong box?
38. How do I check my credit?
39. How do I sign up for a credit card?
40. Are you supposed to ride your bike with or against traffic?
41. Can you read my lease for me before I sign it?
FOX / Via inthelandofgifs.tumblr.com
42. Who do I call to turn on my electricity?
43. Why are haircuts so expensive?
44. So what happens if I don’t pay my bills on time?
45. What is an appropriate wedding gift?
46. WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME BEING AN ADULT WAS SO HARD?