1. Dating is all about making a connection seriously, it’s about who you know.
2. On the bright side, your networking skills will never be stronger.
3. You will quickly realize how small the dating pool is. A single, cute, and out girl is as beautiful as a rare unicorn.
4. The workplace, while a tempting place to scope out a potential date, is not the place to do so.
Please, control yourself.
5. PDA will always seem gross and utterly beneath you
6. until you’re are the one doing it.
Then it’s brave and classy as fuck!
7. There is such a thing as being too honest with your feelings.
8. When it comes to flirting, sometimes even your best game won’t be enough.
You’ll find it’s when you’re not trying at all things just fall into place.
9. Falling in love for the first time is the most beautiful and painful thing that will happen to you.
10. But NOBODY will leave you as emotionally wrecked as that first straight girl you fall for.
AKA She Who Must Not Be Named. Ever. Seriously.