- This man is very short. He can only reach button 17 in the elevator with an umbrella or with the help of a neighbor.
- No, because it will be night again in 72 hours, and there can be no sun in the sky.
- It was put next to a wall.
- The girl is sitting in your lap.
- His next-door neighbor was snoring loudly but awoke to the ring of his phone.
- The ground floor.
- Nike built another factory and began manufacturing left and right sneakers separately.
- When we look at our watch.
- Sherlock Holmes because he is a fictional character.
- All the bears were bandaged, and the kids were told that the toys should stay at the hospital to get better.
- A notice was posted on the door of the theater saying, “We kindly request that all ladies take off their hats during the movie. This does not apply to old ladies.”
- There are only the covers of the 2 books between these pages.
- D will be hit to the head by the rolling ball. C will be smacked by the spikes when that same ball rolls onto the swing. B will be hit, in turn, by the counterweight ball thrown off the swing up and forward.
15. Letter C was the right answer. Did you manage to cope with this?