1. I know the truth hurts, but maybe they really weren’t great ideas?
2. To be fair, she did warn everyone:
3. Looks like the police, in his case, made an exception:
4. I think, for the sake of accuracy, this man should have added an almost before responsible:
5. Clearly it’s time to relocate:
6. At least he lived up to what his T-shirt says:
7. Wait, is that a drawing of him on the T-shirt?!
8. At least she is being honest:
9. This guy might just be a Shaggy fan?
10. But the cops did:
11. His Oh shit! face matches his T-shirt:
12. That cat on her T-shirt is totally blaming her:
13. As opposed to thinking about your actions in advance:
14. I wonder if the cops believed his story?
15. To be honest, I am more troubled by the fact that he is wearing a Se_or Frog’s T-shirt:
16. I bet the cop just pointed to his T-shirt, while reading him his Miranda rights.
17. Clearly he is not taking his own advice:
18. Someone call Mensa, one of their members was arrested:
20. Someone’s not getting their money back:
21. But I’ll take all the blame:
22. I am pretty sure she was wishing she were somewhere else:
23. Hopefully not:
24. She should’ve paid attention to the instructions on her T-shirt:
25. I take it he did not pass go or collect $200:
26. There is some real Inception-level shit going on in this guy’s family reunion T-shirt, which prominently features his previous mugshot:
At least his family has a great sense of humor about his arrest record.