What Information We Collect: We collect two types of information:
- Personally Identifiable information. We collect Personally Identifiable Information from you when you provide it to us on a web based form on our website or through communications with us. Examples of the types of personally identifiable information you may provide include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, zip code. You can choose not to provide us with such information, but some of our services and certain parts of our website may not be accessible to you.
- General information we collect: We automatically collect information about your interaction with our website, advertisements or other promotional content. We collect this information through cookies, web beacons and our server’s log files. Examples of the type of general information collected using these processes include your browser information, your IP address, whether you clicked on one of our or a third party’s ad, pages you visited on our website, which website you linked to us through and other navigation and click-through information. Although information we collect through these tracking devices is not personally identifiable when collected, if combined with personally identifiable information like your name or email address or other information, we could use that to identify you.
How We Collect Information: We collect information using the following methods:
- Direct Collection. When you fill out a web based form on our website or otherwise provide us with your personal identifiable information when contacting us, we collect the same directly.
- Third Party Collection. Third parties, including advertisers and vendors may collect personal and general information about you and that personal information may be shared with us. Third party vendors who assist us in running our website such as technological vendors may also collect general information about you on our behalf.
- Cookies A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer for record keeping purposes. When you visit our website, we assign your computer cookies to facilitate your access to our website, personalize your online experience and record information about your visit. We collect information about your online activity on our website, the link or advertisement you click on to come to our website or the link or advertisement you click on to leave our website. Cookies do not store any Personally Identifiable Information about you, but if combined with Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us you can be identified. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you decline cookies, some of the features and services on our website will not function properly.
- Other Technology Collection. Third parties, including advertisers and vendors may collect personal and general information about you and that personal information may be shared with us. Third party vendors who assist us in running our website such as technological vendors may also collect general information about you on our behalf.
How we use the information that we collect: We use the collected information in the following ways:
- Provide access to third parties to deliver products and services you requested;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Research and analyze your use of our website;
- Communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, postal mail and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and display content and services tailored to your interests on our website;
- Develop and deliver targeted advertisements;
- Measure the overall effectiveness of our advertising;
- Manage our business; and
- Perform services described to you at the time of collection.
How We Share the information we collect. The information we collect from and about you may be shared with third parties in any manner and for any purpose permitted by law. This may include disclosing personally identifiable information with third parties for their marketing purposes. Once we provide your information to a third party for any reason, we do not control and are not responsible for that third party’s use or disclosure of such information. Persons with whom we may share your Personally Identifiable Information include:
- Third parties who may use such information for their own marketing purposes, including to contact you in order to offer you their products or services, or the products or services of other third parties;
- Third parties who may resell, exchange or otherwise provide your information to other businesses for various marketing purposes, including to contact you with offers regarding third party products or services;
- With advertisers their agents, third party ad servers, and service providers;
- With service providers we engage to provide us with support services;
- In response to government or regulatory requests, court orders, subpoenas, or as we otherwise believe to be required or permitted in connection with any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In connection with the sale or merger or other transaction related to our business.
- As to General Information, we share with third parties in our sole discretion.
How you opt-out of data collection. You may opt-out of certain data collection and sharing as follows:
- Providing Information. You can choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information. If we present a web form for you to fill out, your Personal Identifiable Information collected will be shared immediately with third parties to obtain the services you requested. However, you may opt-out of further sharing of such information by submitting your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Providing Information. You may opt-out of receiving commercial emails from us at any time by using the opt-out mechanism located at the bottom of such emails or by submitting your request to email@example.com. It will take 10 business days for us to process your opt-out request and this will affect only future communications from us. If we already provided your information to a third party before you opt-out, you may have to provide notice to that third party as well and you can do that through each commercial email you receive by pressing the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link at the bottom of each email.
- Declining Cookies. If you do not want to accept our cookies, you can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies. You should note, however, that certain areas of our website may not operate properly. Also, we do not acknowledge do-not-track cookies or other technology.
Children’s Privacy. Our website is intended for general audiences over the age of 18. We do not collect information from a child under the age of 13. If we discover that we inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete it.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Californian residents who have provided Consumer PII to Company, or any third parties under a List Management Arrangement with Company, to request certain information regarding Company’s disclosure of such information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of Consumer PII disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes, during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of such third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this section. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at:
1915 Morris Ave,
Union, NJ 07083
Security We endeavor to safeguard and protect your information. The servers where we store your information are kept in a secure physical environment. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. Currently, we use Secure Socket Layer Software (“SSL”) to protect data and to secure any transactions. SSL encrypts information, including names and addresses as they are transmitted over the Internet. Please be advised that, although we take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through this site is at your own risk. However, access to your information is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public.